Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouzouki
Ioanni, sometime it takes like couple of minutes. Try again in 5 min and let me know! And I will extend by 7 days your monthly subscrption . (Just make sure you cancel it in your paypal) ! Welcome again!  Smile
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
Sure I will.....give me until tomorrow cause I am flying today! :-) 
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
haha ok thank you also how would i go about setting up a meeting for a lesson these videos are helpful but i think i would be better with a one on one face to face kind of thing
As far as videos I highly recommend this website too !!!
Did u get a 3 chrd?
did you have to pay customs??
haha no ilios i said i got a 4 chrd what is the standard tuning or a beautiful sounding tuning im having trouble getting in tune i have a bouzouki tuner app on my phone and im trying to match the tunings from the tuning video but the chords i learned are not sounding good but a open chord sounds fine
but i want to get that old classic sound that zeimbekiko or go rempetiko haha smoke my hash while im playing
(11-26-2014, 08:45 PM)Ioannis Wrote: haha ok thank you also how would i go about setting up a meeting for a lesson these videos are helpful but i think i would be better with a one on one face to face kind of thing

Hello Ioannis,enjoy in health your new bouzouki !You can also upload some photos for us to see it!

Are you interested for private lessons?
yes i am rast also what is the tuning for the bouzouki? i have a bouzouki tuner on my phone
The tuning for the 4-string bouzouki is D,A,F,C
Going from highest to lowest? D being the bottom string?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideal Bouzouki Pick Up kavaliotaki 3 4,930 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mastoras
  What to look after when buying a used bouzouki larshgf 0 3,040 03-18-2019, 08:22 PM
Last Post: larshgf