Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription questions
Καλησπέρα σε όλους,

and congratulations on an amazing job! I will continue in English, since these questions could be interesting for non-greek speakers...

I would be interested in a weekly subscription so I can get a small taste of the offered lessons. However, it is not quite clear how
the weekly subscription works...

a) If I subscribe and pay by PayPal, how do I get to cancel the subscription after a week, if not interested? Is the option built-in in PayPal?
b) Is there an option to activate and deactivate the subscription as I see fit eg. according to the number of weeks I have free time each month?
c) How does the 30 day Money Back Guarantee work? If I only subscribe for a week, how is it possible to be refunded 23 days after? Confused
   Is there like a minimum time of weeks I have to stay subscribed, before I am able to cancel?
d) What does the "Access to ALL backing tracks" ,offered in the weekly subscription, consist of exactly? Considering that they cost
  extra for me to be able to download them?
e) How does the "REQUEST songs",offered in the weekly subscription, work exactly? Say I request a song within my subscription, what is the
  timeframe this will be available? And what happens if my subscription expires by then?

Ευχαριστώ και καλώς σας βρήκα,

Πέτρος
Hello dear Petros! Welcome to the website! let me go straight to your questions.
a) Yes you always have full control over your membership via your paypal.
b) You can deactivate through paypal but there is no "pause" option. You can get a new weekly subscription whenever you want.
c) We are confident that we will meet your expectations and therefore we guarantee our memberships.
that is correct. If you are unhappy with your membership then you can request a refund. However noone has asked for one yet :-).
There is no minimum and absolutely no hidden tricks here!
d) you will have Access to listen to samples of al backing tracks. Then you have an option to buy and download them for a very small price.
e) You can request a song during your subscription through the forum. Ussualy we return it within 2-3 days and gets uploaded on the website.
If your subscription expires you won't have access but to the Free stuff. Then we would love to see you renew it.

Καλως ήρθες Πέτρο!
Mastoras
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
Καλημέρα Μάστορα,

ευχαριστώ για τις κατατοπιστικότατες απαντήσεις! Θα χαρώ σύντομα να έχω μια πρώτη εμπειρία... :-)
Καλησπέρα παιδιά!! Για να μην ανοίγω καινούργιο θέμα θα κάνω την ερώτηση μου εδώ. Έκανα δοκιμαστικά για μία εβδομάδα sub μέσω κάρτας.( οχι paypal ). Υπάρχει ανανέωση κάθε βδομάδα από μόνο του?
Φίλε μου αν έκανες με το σύστημα stripe δεν ανανεώνεται αυτόματα, εμένα τουλάχιστον δεν μου ανανεώνεται αλλά ας σου απαντήσει καλύτερα και ο μάστορας που είναι και moderator
Γεια σου Γιώργη,
Κανονικά πρέπει να ανανεώνεται αυτόματα. Μπορείς βεβαιώ να το διακόψεις όποτε θες μέσα απο το λογαριασμό σου! Τσακαλε τι χρησιμοποιείς να του ρίξω μια μάτια;
"€œAll those who actually live the mysteries of life haven't the time to write, and all those who have the time don't live them! D'you see?"€

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
(05-13-2016, 06:54 AM)mastoras Wrote: Γεια σου Γιώργη,
Κανονικά πρέπει να ανανεώνεται αυτόματα. Μπορείς βεβαιώ να το διακόψεις όποτε θες μέσα απο το λογαριασμό σου! Τσακαλε τι χρησιμοποιείς να του ρίξω μια μάτια;

eurobank mastercard!! ( αν εννοείς αυτό )
αυτο που λες μέσα από το λογαριασμό μου δεν βρίσκω κάτι!!
σε ευχαριστώ πολύ
(05-13-2016, 06:54 AM)mastoras Wrote: Γεια σου Γιώργη,

Mastora εγώ το προηγούμενο μήνα συνέδεσα μια χρεωστική μέσω stripe και εν τέλη δεν ανανεώθηκε αυτόματα, συνδέθηκα στο site την επόμενη της ανανέωσης και είχε διακοπεί.
Giorgi, στο my account. Subscriptions. Κ μετά μπορείς να κανεις οτι θες εκει. Cancel ktl.
Tsakale αν ήταν χρεωστική ίσως να μην είχε αρκετά χρήματα. Αν πάει να τραβήξει κ δε υπάρχουν χρήματα θα ακυρωθεί η συνδρομή κ θα χρειαστεί νέα.

CoolWebmasterCool
www.bouzoukigreek.com
Facebook page
(05-13-2016, 07:09 PM)mastoras Wrote: Giorgi, στο my account. Subscriptions. Κ μετά μπορείς να κανεις οτι θες εκει. Cancel ktl.
Tsakale αν ήταν χρεωστική ίσως να μην είχε αρκετά χρήματα. Αν πάει να τραβήξει κ δε υπάρχουν χρήματα θα ακυρωθεί η συνδρομή κ θα χρειαστεί νέα.

ευχαριστώ πολύ!!
περιμένουμε προσφορά για την ετήσια πλέον Big Grin Big Grin